If you’re looking for information on how to backup your account, read this first.
- When onboarding to Swash, click ‘Login’
- Below the email and permanent password fields on the login screen, select ‘Use another method’
- You will be presented with several options to restore your account from backup:
- Copy private key
- Local file
- Google Drive
- Choose the option that matches your backup, then upload your file or paste your private key to restore.
- Be patient while Swash restores your account. Once complete, you will receive a congratulations message and will be able to enter your Swash account as normal.