To withdraw your earnings, you need to meet certain requirements. This is to ensure that you are verified as an active user while further preventing bots and fake users from draining the tokens from the Swash ecosystem, meaning those tokens are distributed fairly between real Swash members.
To withdraw your $SWASH earnings from the app, you need to meet the following two conditions:
- You should have more than 10 $SWASH on your balance
- You should have been using the new version of Swash for at least one month
- Additionally there is a 24 hour interval between each withdraw request
If you uninstall, didn’t use your browser, or turned Swash off, then your withdrawal counter will reset to 0. Check the day you are detected as active or inactive within the extension in the History page under ‘Management’.
If you try to withdraw before you meet these conditions, you will see an error message specifying the reason why you are unable to withdraw.
Check what error messages mean linked below
- You are blacklisted
- Error message saying that I cannot withdraw until a specific date
- You must have a minimum of 10 $SWASH to be able to withdraw
Everyone is able to withdraw their ‘Earning balance’ but only those who verify their profile can claim their ‘Rewards to claim’.
Now you’re ready to withdraw. Follow step-by-step instructions outlined here.